I have to tell you, we had a really hard time completing this session! We already had to reschedule once due to the hurricane! The night of Kara and Billy’s session, the weather looked great… until we started driving, and then it POURED. Probably harder than it did during the hurricane! We decided to try for another spot, and once we got driving I could see the sun in the distance, so we chased it… we ended up at French Fort Cove, and everything seemed great. Until about 5 min after we arrived, and the skies opened… oh you gotta love mother nature! But these two made the best of it, and we worked with what we had… and mother nature came around by the end of it, and blessed us with only light showers and a bit of sun, one of my favourite combos. Here are some of my favourites so far:
Thanks for being so funny and good-natured you two; I had a great time with you, and now I can’t wait for the wedding in 3 weeks! Congrats again!